WE ARE OPEN!!
With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we take your health and safety very seriously.
Please take a moment to review the following changes in our office protocol.
FOR ALL SCHEDULED PATIENTS
1. We advise you to monitor for flu-like symptoms including but not limited to fever, chills, sore throat, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, body aches or fatigue. If you are experiencing such symptoms, we ask you to please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after.
2. If you had close contact with a COVID-19 positive patient or someone under quarantine for suspected COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after.
3. If you have traveled internationally or to areas where COVID-19 is widespread, please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after.
4. On the day of your appointment, please check your temperature before coming to the office. If you have temperature of 100.4 or higher, please reschedule your appointment and seek immediate care or advice from your primary care physician.
5. Please bring and wear a mask to your appointment.
6. At your appointment, you will be required to fill out a short COVID-19 screening questionnaire and your temperature will be checked with a contact-less thermometer. If the screening questionnaire reveals a suspicion for COVID-19 and/or your temperature is elevated, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
We understand these changes may be inconvenient but we want to ensure a smooth and pleasant visit with us. We greatly appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding.